Forums.gg Community Center

Categories

Forums.gg Branding Update1
LukeDeveloper
posted 4 months ago

I spent the past few days working on a redesign of the main forums.gg homepage. I think the new site better captures the ideas I have in mind for the project.

This change also removes the free tier to Forums.gg. If you have already made a site for free, congrats; your site will unlock all features and be free forever.

4 months ago0

TYSM Luke, I'm so glad all premade ones are free, and do we also have pro?

LukeDeveloper
4 months ago0

Yes, you get all of the pro features. "Pro" no longer exists, it's all bundled into the single plan now.

4 months ago1

And I love the new website. Idk how u code so well.

4 months ago1

Looks so much more cleaner, loving the update.

4 months ago1

I agree!

4 months ago0

What do you mean by This change also removes the free tier to Forums.gg.?

LukeDeveloper
4 months ago1

It now costs $7 to create a community.

4 months ago1

sweet

thanks Luke for making pre-made forums free! 😂

4 months ago0

Because all of mine are letting me use everything that pro has. :D

4 months ago0

Luuke, do you plan on making a role out that will test for older forums and update them to make them without all the stuff with $Pro and pro features or just leave them be? :thinking_face:

LukeDeveloper
4 months ago0

I'l just leave them be as a thanks for helping me test out the service 😄

4 months ago0

👍

4 months ago0

Just a little suggestion for the next update, you should add pre-made modules for those who can't code for custom pages.

4 months ago0

Also, to make the settings page look cleaner maybe add some css to the add file buttons.

2 months ago0

This is cool, but when I try to change my custom domain, it works now, but it still makes me have to use the "forums.gg" part. And when I search the domain it says that the website doesn't exist.